Clean, contemporary lines
The clean, simple lines of Shaker design can be highly flexible. They can blend beautifully with a traditional style, or make a bold statement that compliments a contemporary design.
Choose from warm crimson, honey or dark sable stains, or a painted white finish. In a nod to those Shaker craftsmen of long ago, Dartmouth cabinets are built from solid American maple, right here in the U.S.A.
Color: Painted White
Color: Dark Sable
- Maple doors with a plywood center panel
- Solid slab drawer heads
- Full 1/2” plywood sides, backs, tops and bottoms
- 3/4” bullnosed adjustable plywood shelves
- Dovetail drawer construction
- Full-extension undermount drawer glides
- Hidden, six-way adjustable hinges with soft-close mechanism
- Hidden plywood hanging rails top and bottom